Engine 4

Engine 4

Engine 4

 


Maxim Motors built the sister pumper to Ladder 1, Engine 4.  This truck was delivered to the town of Hingham on June 6, 1924. The cost was $3200. The truck was acquired by the Bare Cove Fire Museum in 1978 and
was restored in three months.

 

Back to APPARATUS

Last updated : June 12, 2008